Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sadness

It is a day I regret to have happen. But it is something that must be done. My desktop has died, and I need a new one. But being a college student, I'm pretty broke. Especially after spending a lot of savings on dolls. I have turned into one of those dolly people I never wanted to be, one who sells dolls to afford something. Selling dolls for dolls is alright, it's normal. But selling one to get a computer? It just doesn't seem right to me. But it's the only thing I can do quickly. I'm about 87% positive I will be selling Caroline and Juliet's head. They are two sculpts than can easily be bought back seeing as Chloe and Celine are Fairyland's top sellers. Everyone else is getting rare, though, seeing as they are event heads or sold out (why you take Shushu from us, Fairyland?! And keep the Feeples up full time, please!). Marcy is the only one that could be bought back, but wouldn't be as special since she was my first. I will miss them dearly, as I always do when I sell a doll, but I know they will both be loved in their new homes (at least Caroline since she already has a buyer who has longed for her and who is a dear friend with beautiful dollies <3). Caroline and Juliet both were my normal girls, and neither of them really had a set character and I barely put them in my SFTD story, so I feel they are easiest to part with. I plan to have them back one day in the future. But a writer cannot go on without a computer! Well, I can't anyways. Word is the best writing tool for me. Lol. Until we meet again, my pretties.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry to hear this - I hope you can get your girls back again soon! :(
    (also, if you ever decide to sell on Harper, please let me know - I'm a big fan of her, and would be happy to help you out, if you ever need it that much! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celines and Chloes are easy to get back since they are popular! So whenever the money comes up I might get them back. If now sooner then down the road. :3 And if Harper ever becomes unloved I'll be sure to let you know! :P

      Delete