Friday, July 31, 2015

Keely and Salem

So a few weeks ago I sent my Minifee Soony head off to the amazing PlagueBearer for a faceup.
She's had a Delf El for sale for a while with no bites.
Ever since I first saw him up for grabs I instantly saw him as Salem.
Even though I always pictured Salem as a Migidoll Miho (I guess he'll be saved for Jace)
I caved and put the handsome El on layaway with her. 
I don't really NEED a new doll because both Shadows need bodies.
But when it's time, what can you do? Lol.
Keely should be done soon.
She looks adorable as crap and PlagueBearer has really brought her to life exactly as I imagined her!
Shameless plug to her gorgeous faceups :3
Anyways, here's the sales picture spam.
Both pictures belong to PlagueBearer <3



2 comments:

  1. Her faceups are amazing!! Grats on Salem, love that name btw. Keely is in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted a faceup by her since back when I had my first Delf Miyu, so I'm happy to be having two dolls with her work! Even though Salem won't be home for another few months XD lol. And thank you! I'm so excited to be able to get him in doll form finally, even though I never planned on any of those characters from my Tattered Roses series to turn into doll form. Lol.

      Delete