Thursday, September 3, 2015

Coke or Pepsi ft. Salem

So, in anticipation of waiting on paying Salem off, I decided to do a Coke or Pepsi thing with him.
But I just realized I never hit publish, so this has been sitting in the drafts for a week.
Fail. Lol.
If anyone wants to do this with their dolls, you're more than welcome!!
Insert long questionnaire after the cut.

Salem: "This is so dumb why are we doing this?"
Luna: "Because I spent time making the questions, new guy! I don't want to be killed in my sleep. You have to pass the test to stay in the cabinet."


1.     Something make believe that you wish was real? 
Ummm, Pokemon?

2.     Something real you wish was make believe? 
Depression.

3.     Where do you do most of your heavy thinking? 
Shower.

4.     Are you patient or impatient? 
Patient.

5.     Something you own that would surprise friends? 
An old and broken creepy porcelain doll Lyric and Jace found out in the woods when they were kids. I hate dolls, by the way. 

6.     Are you an early, late, or on time person? 
I like to be early.

7.     Something dumb you did as a little kid? 
I jumped into a large patch of cacti because my sister dared me.

8.     Ever gotten into poison ivy? 
No.

9.     Do you talk during movies? 
If who I'm watching it with has seen it a million times, yes. Otherwise, no.

10. Sing in the shower? 
Sometimes.

11. Are you scared of clowns? 
No.

12. Ultimate video game? 
Super Mario World, I guess.

13. Ever been seriously lost? 
Yes. Don't go to Birmingham without a GPS.

14. How many pairs of jeans do you own? 
A ton. I never throw out clothes.

15. Ever written a poem? 
Several. I write them for Audrey.

16. Do you iron your clothes? 
No. I hang them in the bathroom and let the hot steam take out the wrinkles.

17. Chocolate mints, mint gum, or hard mint candies? 
Mint gum and Altoids.

18. Your house is on fire, what item would you save? 
Either Audrey's memory book or Oliver, if he wasn't already with someone. 

19. Secret garden or public park? 
It depends on my mood.

20. Do you own slippers? 
No. I'm not a grandpa.

21. Are you most like Patrick, Spongebob, or Squidward? 
Squidward, 100%

22. If you could only wear one outfit for one year, what would it be? 
The outfit I have on, black on black with Converse.

23. Most nutritious food you like to eat? 
Uhhh... I like a lot of healthy stuff. Fruit and veggies, I guess.

24. Even been grounded?
Haha, yes.

25. Favorite movie character?
Jack Skellington, I guess.

26. Top three favorite movies?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, Heathers, and Sleepy Hollow.

27. Fave actor? 
Vincent Price

28. Fave actress? 
Wynona Ryder

29. Do you prefer watching movies at home, or at a theater?
At home.

30. Where do you sit in the theater?
I prefer the back.

31. If you had a band, what would you call it?
All I can think of is The Drop Deads. So that.

32. Do straw slurping sounds bother you?
Yes. 

33. Hottest place you've ever been?
Hawaii.

34. Coldest place you've ever been?
Some mountain place. I don't remember where it was but it was snowing.

35. Ultimate romantic movie?
I like The Notebook. 

36. Who do you normally see movies with?
Audrey and Atticus.

37. Candlelight, lamplight, or flashlight?
Lamplight.

38. Coolest person you know?
Me. Kidding. Probably Audrey.

39. Most stylish person you know?
Audrey.

40. Funniest person you know?
Atticus. 

41. What's the most annoying: bad breath, smacking gum, or talking with mouth full?
Smacking gum.

42. Something you say you're going to do but never do?
Learn the ukulele.

43. Scared to travel over large bridges?
Not unless they look sketchy.

44. Ever had food poisoning?
Yes. 

45. Who do you text the most?
Audrey. 

46. Ever rescued a wild animal?
I saved a raccoon once.

47. Are you ticklish?
Yes.

48. Do you watch TV while you eat dinner?
If it's not a family dinner. 

49. Which is worst: gnats, flies, or mosquitoes?
All three are pretty bad. 

50. Do you fall asleep in the dentist's chair or are you scared of the dentist?
Neither. 

51. Any nervous habits?
I tend to twirl my wedding ring if I'm nervous. 

52. Can you do a backbend?
What the hell is a backbend?

53. Ultimate sundae ingredients?
Lots of spinkles, more sprinkles, a little bit of vanilla ice cream, and some caramel syrup.

54. Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?
Yes.

55. What could you write a book about?
Audrey. I could write a book about her and how much I love her. I could write a book about our love. I could just describe how much she means to me. 

56. Top three fave bands?
Heartbreak Zombie, Neck Deep, and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!

57. Last album you bought?
Neck Deep - Life's Not out to Get You

58. Do you color in the lines?
Yes.

59. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One.

60. Can you read music?
Yes. 

61. What's worth waking up really early for?
To surprise Audrey with breakfast before she wakes up.

62. Believe in haunted houses?
Well, I believe in ghosts, so yes.

63. Believe in psychics?
Yes.

64. If you could only have one hobby, what would it be?
Playing guitar, I guess.

65. Which would you rather swim in: pool, lake, or ocean?
Pool.

66. Do you like libraries?
Yes. 

67. If we had to be named after planets, which would you chose?
I want to say Saturn, but I think it's a bit girly. 

68. Do you chew on ice?
If it's blood ice or shaved ice, yes.

69. Ultimate fried food?
Fried Snickers bar.

70. Favorite color to write with?
Black.

71. Do you send really wordy or really short texts?
Both. it depends on the person and the situation.

72. Ever drunk wheat grass?
Yes.

73. Do you color things the correct colors?
Yes.

74. Cityscape, ocean sunset, or mountain view?
Mountain View.

75. Won an award?
I won a science fair once.

76. Sweet, sour, or sweet and sour?
Sour.

77. Do you make valentines or just buy them from the store?
I write Audrey poems and buy her flowers and chocolates.

78. Do you like dogs?
No.

79. Meanest thing a sibling's done to you? 
London broke my nose once.

80. Nicest thing a sibling's done for you?
Well, London was the one that got Audrey, so I'd say London brought us together.

81. Who could you beat in an arm wrestling match?
Lyric.

82. Ever ridden on a horse?
No.

83. Ultimate TV network?
Chiller.

84. Keep a diary? 
No.

85. Read someone else's diary?
Audrey used to make me read hers because she tried to write poems. Does that count?

86. Ever met a celebrity?
My brother-in-law is in a famous band. I guess that counts. My mom was in a movie once and she used to be a model. Does she count?

87. How's your singing?
Audrey and the kids like it.

88. If you're stranded on a deserted island for a year, what food, drink, outfit, book, person and item would you want to have with you?
Food - Pansit, Drink - Sweet Tea, Outfit - I guess what I'm wearing now, Book - The Vampire Chronicles, Person - Audrey, sorry kids, and item - a huge 50 subject notebook with  a lot of working ink pens. 

89. Do you stare at people?
Not intentionally.

90. Something you like?
Bamboo plants.

91. Something you dislike?
Annoying sounds like the tapping you're doing with your pencil.

92. Strawberry shortcake, milkshake, or jam?
Shortcake.

93. If you were famous, what would be your stage name?
Uhhh... Salem?

94. Do you like hugging?
Sometimes. It depends on the person.

95. What sport do you really stink at?
Basketball.

96. Do you watch sports on TV?
No.

97. Are you good at imitating people?
No.

98. Name of favorite stuffed animal you had when you were a kid?
I didn't have one. 

99. Your cure for hiccups?
Lot's of sweet tea.

100.   Spilled something on yourself in public?
Yes.

101.   Spilled something on someone else in public?
I poured a milkshake on an ex girlfriend at a restaurant on purpose.

102.   Ever performed in front of an audience?
Performed? No.

103.  Ultimate condiment? 
Ketchup.

104.  What mall store defines your personality?
The food court.

105.  Something you argue about with your parents?
We don't argue.

106.  Do you fold your underwear?
Yes. 

107.   Ever been in a parade?
No.

108.  Are you good at solving mysteries in movies/shows?
Yes.

109.  Would you give someone a pedicure?
Audrey would ask me to paint her toes when she was pregnant because she couldn't reach her feet.

110.  Jealous of a sibling?
No.

111. Do you brag?
No.

112. Can you speak another language?
No.

113. Ever left an awful movie at the theater?
Yes.

114. Who was your first crush?
A girl named Bethany when I was in Kindergarten.

115. Fave game show?
Game show? Are you serious? I've never seen one.

116. Game show you think you would do well on?
Probably none.

117. Ever picked your own fruit/veggies from a farm?
Yes.

118. Ever gone to camp?
No.

119.  Are you a clumsy or perfectly coordinated?
Clumsy sometimes.

120.  Do you have a nickname?
No.

121.  Are you named after anyone?
Like my great great great great grandfather, I think.

122.  Last thing you watched on YouTube?
Heartbreak Zombie tour video.

123. Ever been on YouTube?
Yes.

124. Do you wish you had a twin?
No.

125.  If your BFF were a food, what would they be?
I think Atticus would be nachos.

126.  Ever seen a waterfall?
Yes.

127.  If you had wings, where would you fly to?
All over the world.

128.  Do you read your horoscope?
Hell yeah.

129.  Do you make wishes and throw coins into fountains?
Yes.

130.  Something you believed as a little kid?
Santa.

131. Do you put a lot of thought into what you want to wear or just throw clothes on quickly?
Ehh, I just throw clothes on.

132.  If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
I'd be a cat or a bunny.

133.   Choose a secret agent name for yourself.
Really, Luna? How about Agent Luna-Makes-Dumb-Questions.

134. How do you eat M&Ms?
Stick my hand in a bag and dump them in my mouth. Isn't that how normal people eat them?

135.  Best part of a cake?
Icing.

136.  Have you ever completed a puzzle?
Like an actual physical puzzle where you have to put pieces together? No.

137.   What sweet food could you never, ever give up?
Cheesecake.

138. What do you wish you could be paid to do?
Absolutely nothing.

139.  Do you untie or kick off you sneakers?
I have to untie my shoes to get them off.

140.  Ever fed a goat?
No.

141.  Coolest thing you've ever made by hand?
I built Lyric a dollhouse when she was six. 

142.  Singer whose songs you own the most of?
I don't know. Probably the singer from Brand New.

143.  Are you afraid of public speaking?
No.

144.  What's under your bed?
Probably clothes.

145.   Celebrity crush you have?
Wynona Ryder is pretty hot, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds pretty cool! :D I adore how in love he is too. Hopefully he'll be home soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete