Sunday, August 3, 2014

Audrey and Miyu!!

So, I have one last payment on my grail, Delf Soony, who will shell my character Audrey.
If you know me from Wattpad, you should know all about Audrey.
But if not, let me tell you about her story, which is set a century or two into the future.
In this future, immortals are the ones who rule, humans were either killed, enslaved, or turned.
Audrey was born to a human slave girl, who had gotten pregnant by her last owner, a vampire.
But when Audrey was born, she was full blooded human.
Her mother's owner, a young vampire, claimed Audrey was his so his father wouldn't get rid of her.
But Audrey wasn't a very careful little girl.
She had hurt herself pretty badly and the young vampire's father noticed she was pure human.
She was instantly in an auction house, where a vampire woman bought her.
The vampire woman treated her very kindly and helped her grow up.
When Audrey was seventeen, her owner's ex-boyfriend, a demon, killed the woman and took Audrey to an auction house to get some profit. 
Audrey was then purchased by a father and daughter, London and Liam, for Salem.
Salem is London's brother and Liam's son. 
Liam's family had a tradition where they had to own slaves as a type of responsibility.
Come to find out, Audrey and Salem are soul mates, and Audrey becomes pregnant.
I'm thinking of having Audrey's doll form paused at the age of 18, after Lyric is born and right before Jace is born.
Audrey was changed into a vampire by both Salem and her father, Jett, not long after she had Lyric.
Or if I want her paused at 19/20, after Jace has been born. 
I might get Lyric in doll form one day, maybe as a Littlefee, since I think that would be pretty cute. 
And I don't think I'd ever shell Jace. 
I do plan on shelling Salem, as a Migidoll Miho.
But, Audrey's doll form is so close I can taste it! 
She's one of my favorite characters AND her doll form is my grail doll!

Now, my Feeple60 Miyu.
I had planned on shelling a character named Wednesday into a F60 Miyu before they temporarily discontinued the line.
But now I'm thinking Noelle would be a cute name.
I was thinking it would be cute if I shelled London or Camille into her.
Heck, I could even shell Lyric in her. 
I have a good long wait to think about it.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to do some dolly rambles. :3

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I looked up Soony, she's beautiful, love her big eyes! Love the story lines too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big eyes and pouty lips are what drew me into the sculpt! :3 And thank you! I normally keep my writings and dollies separate, but this is the first time they're coming together!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love hearing about your doll's background stories! They're so intricate and original. Audrey sounds like she's had quite a journey. And I always love the idea of a vampire Miho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 I never really planned to shell any character from my story on Watty but once I put my Soony on layaway she just seemed to be a perfect fit for Audrey and any other character seems like it wouldn't suit her. She has had a journey, some parts I'm sure she wouldn't want to relive again. Miho is just a wonderful sculpt that always seems to be overlooked for Jina, in my opinion. One day, if the Minifees quit buying themselves clothes for a few months while I save, I'm sure I can shell Salem, too. :3

      Delete