Monday, September 8, 2014

Audrey's Arrival!!

I had a text this morning saying Audrey was out for delivery, thanks to USPS.
So I grabbed my Queen of the Damned book and crutched to the couch to wait.
And at 11:50, the post lady arrived and I couldn't help but squeal in excitement. 
I signed for her and crutched to my room as fast as I could!
Now, on-wards for the pictures!!





Myth wouldn't stay away from the box -.-

When I was unwrapping and unboxing, I came to this part and squealed like a little girl.

The pretty, pretty Delf box.

Details.

Details.

The adorable post card the seller wrote a thank you note on.

First glance!!
This was the part when I fell completely in love with her twice as much!

And here she is, dressed and re-wigged (In Marcy's old size 7/8 wig!!)

I haven't found the perfect black wig for her, yet. But I might get this wig in black and in a size up. 
In my story Audrey had what I described as scene hair, so this is a perfect cut. 

Here's an up close of her default faceup. It's so pretty!
I don't think I could wipe it and get her redone. 
Maybe if I get tired of it in time.

And another faceup detail picture because it's so cute!
This wig is one that she came with, and it's super cute, I just wish it was in black for her character. Lol.
And whenever I find where my eye bin went, her eyes will be changed!

I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for looking! :D






4 comments:

  1. She's so lovely, congratulations with the new beauty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! She's so pretty! I really like the blond hair...but I do love blonds XD
    I can't wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's actually supposed to have black hair, but I haven't decided on a wig yet. So she's switching back and fourth between the blonde wig and the short brown one. XD I promise I'll spam her to no end, I already have on my Flickr. Lol.

      Delete