Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Some updates!

Audrey has been shipped to me!
She's in the process of getting ready to leave France, so hopefully she'll get here soon.
It would be nice if she got here before the end of next week. 

Also, I was a sucker.
GYHM was having a sale on unsold items and I couldn't resist.
The money that was supposed to go to some of Audrey and Noelle's clothes was used.
I'm a sucker for floral print and collars. 


With bunion updates, I haven't been on pain killers at all, apart from Tylenol and Aleve.
I have to go back for a check up on Thursday.
Hopefully he'll take the stitches out and say I can walk.
But I doubt it since it hurts to put any pressure on it.
I'm tired of not being able to walk.
If not this week, maybe next week. 

My next update should be Audrey's box opening!
Which I haven't decided on just pictures or a video, yet.
But I hate my voice in videos. 
I'm so Southern sounding. Lol.
Here's to hoping he'll be here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah you do sound Southern but what's wrong with that? Plus we're there for the dolls, not to criticize your accent, silly!
    But I also hate my voice in videos ahah, it sounds so stupid.

    ReplyDelete