Friday, August 22, 2014

GYHM Order!

My order from GYHM arrived!
Even though I'm on pain pills and had to prop my foot up, I still got in the floor and tried to take dolly pictures.
My lovely boyfriend got Marcy down for me and helped me balance her. :)

Now onto the goodies!

Marcy: It's about time I get new things.
Me: -.- It's for all of you.

The contents, packaged adorable as always.
And a lovely note that I'll keep forever :P

Everything free from the packaging and ready to be fought over by the Minifees. <3

But Marcy gets to be the one to try them all on!





As usual, I LOVE the dresses. GoodbyeYouHelloMe does not disappoint. 
She's always lovely to do business with and I can't wait until the next time we order :)
So if you ever have the opportunity to purchase from her, don't hesitate!

P.S. - These pictures don't do the dresses justice. I'm just handicapped and had troubles. Lol.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! My dresses haven't arrived yet D: Marcy looks lovely!
    I'm sorry you're in pain :( Hope you feel better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll get your order soon! :D I knew the pain would come with the surgery, but after it's gone I won't have any more bunion pain, so it will be worth it! And thank you! <3

      Delete