Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm a Vampires Slave. And Pregnant?! / Beneath the Midnight Sky Waffles

Ever since I've shelled Audrey in doll form and shared her with my Wattpad followers, everyone has been asking me if I'll be shelling Lyric, Salem, and Grayson into dolls.
I've already planned to shell Salem.
I mean, I can't have Audrey and not have Salem.
I never plan on getting Grayson in BJD form.
If it happens, it happens. 
Now, Lyric, on the other hand, has been thought about.
I almost got the FM60 Celine to be Lyric, since I figure her doll form would be a Celine.
Celine sort of resembles Soony, only with the fact they both have teeth.
And I can picture Lyric as a Celine.
In fact, I almsot turned my MNF Celine into Lyric.
But MSD/SD would be sort of an odd pairing for them.

On the other hand, the FM60 Miyu will be a new character introduced into the story.
I didn't want to have two SDs, one from a well known story, and one with no story.
I like how all of my Minifees are tied in with one another in the story.
I wanted the same thing with my SDs.
But just because Noelle will be in Beneath the Midnight Sky doesn't mean any new SD doll that isn't a character already will be entered in the story. 
It's only because when I started thinking she should be a character from the stories that hers just automatically came to me.
She's not any kind of main character or anything, maybe showing up a few times, but I love her background.
It's something I've always envisioned happening with Dresden, well, more so Hayden, but Dresden is just as good.
I have her in my head as Audrey's close friend, but I won't share anything more so I won't spoil anything for anyone. *,.,*

And in other news!! 
I'd like to take a poll, from my readers.
Are you rooting for Grayson or Ashton?
I'll be taking the poll again sometime in the future.
I can't help my curiosity! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment