Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December updates!

Yesterday I had bunion removal surgery number two.
It went well and the left foot got a steroid injection to help with the swelling.
I haven't adjusted to not walking yet and keep trying to walk on the heel of the boot.
But the boot weighs as much as I do. Lol.
So far so good, and it doesn't hurt as bad as the first one did.
I also didn't need as much hardware (or screws) in my toe since the right foot wasn't as bad as the left one was.
But I did wake up last night when my cat couldn't decide if he wanted in or out of my room and noticed I had an email from UPS.
NOELLE IS COMING HOME!!!
And I don't think the Minifee Soony will be Tegan anymore since she's dead set on being a grumpier sculpt.
The Soony will be either a fairy or invisible friend to Luna. 
If I go with fairy, I'll be trying to get a RealPuki to be her sprite form that fits in Luna's bag.
I did have December planned out to be Luna's imaginary friend but I figured a happier sculpt would be better.
Luna only has imaginary friends because her home life isn't that great.
Her mom's a drunk and her dad is abusive but never home.
When her dad's home, her parents fight non-stop.
It's something not a lot of people know about her.
But she keeps her head up and always looks for the bright things in life. 
I also thought about having Micah keep an eye on her when she goes home, since he knows about the situation (because Marcy told him about it) but Luna doesn't know. 
I also thought about having Micah get one of his friends to keep an eye on Luna when she's at home.
But I feel that's a bit too Twighlighty creepy. Lol.
Either way, Luna has more people that care about her than she thinks she does. 
Now this is turning into a ramble thanks to the pain killers. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment